SUBMISSION OF PAPERS FOR PUBLICATION IN THE CONGRESS BOOK
Authors with accepted abstracts for oral or poster presentation at the 10th Interdisciplinary World Congress on Low Back & Pelvic Girdle Pain are requested to upload their paper for publication in the Congress Book before June 15th 2019.
Authors received an upload link in their notification letter.
Papers must be submitted as a Word file via the online submission form and must comply with the author guidelines in order to be published in the Congress Book.
Access the link you received in the notification letter and use the same login email and password as for the abstract submission.
Your paper is only uploaded successfully when you receive an automatic reply confirming your submission.
Important: the uploaded Word file(s) must contain:
- Title of paper
- Authors and affiliations
- Purpose or Aim
- Materials and Methods
Only articles complying with these criteria will be published in the Congress Book.
GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORS
- Papers must be written in English not exceeding the number of pages (A4 )mentioned in the notification letter, and must be submitted as a Word file (.doc or .docx) via the online submission form.
- Use font Arial 10 characters per inch (font size 10), except for references (see point 8).
- Use single spacing and type the text unjustified without hyphenating words at line breaks. Use hard returns only to end headings and paragraphs, not to rearrange lines.
- Type title in sentence case in bold with no full stop at the end
- Type family name first followed by the initials of the first name of the authors (Rubens P.P., Van Eyck J. etc.)
- Type affiliation underneath the authors: Institution, Department, City, Country (do not mention street addresses, PO boxes or zip codes). When there are multiple affiliations number them as follows and use the semi-colon between the multiple affiliations: 1Dept. A, Hospital A, City, Country; 2Dept. B, Hospital B, City, Country etc.
- Your paper is structured as follows: Introduction, Purpose or Aim, Materials and Methods, Results, Conclusion, Keywords. Optional headings are: Relevance, Discussion, Implications, Reference(s). Paragraph headings should be typed in bold with no colon at the end. Do not use the heading ‘Abstract’. Each heading should be in a separate paragraph.
- The use of references is discouraged and must be limited to max 3. When you list references, use superscript numbers in the text and but not in the reference list. Use font arial 8 for the reference.
1. Author A., Author B., Author C.D. Title of the scientific work. Title of the Journal year; number; page-page.
- Accepted papers will be included (unedited) in the congress abstract book, available at the time of the congress. Please check that your content is correct, papers will not be edited before printing.
The paper template is available here