Call for Abstracts - DEADLINES
- 10 January 2016: Deadline for submitting your paper; Papers received after this date will not be considered.
- March 2016: Notification of acceptance of papers by email: authors with an accepted abstract will be asked to submit their articie for publication in the Congress Book.
- 1 June 2016: Deadline for submitting articles for publication in the Congress Book
SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS FOR ARTICLES IN THE CONGRESS BOOK
Articles must be submitted as a Word file via the online submission form (see below) and must comply with the author guidelines to be published in the Congress Book.
Important: the uploaded Word file(s) must contain:
- Title of abstract
- Authors and affiliations
- Materials and Methods
Only articles complying with these criteria will be published in the Congress Book.
Authors with an accepted abstract can submit their article via the below link and must use the same login and password as for the abstract submission.
When logged in, authors must click on the abstract title and upload their article at the bottom of the page (button: 'Add Article Information').
GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORS
- Articles must be written in English and must be submitted as a Word file (xxx.doc) via the online submission form. The article must include the title, authors and affiliations.
- Use font Arial 10 characters per inch (font size 10), except for references (see point 8).
- Use single spacing and type the text unjustified without hyphenating words at line breaks. Use hard returns only to end headings and paragraphs, not to rearrange lines.
- TYPE TITLE IN CAPITAL LETTERS in bold with no full stop at the end.
- Type family name first followed by the initials of the first name of the authors (Rubens P.P., Van Eyck J. etc.)
- Type affiliation underneath the authors: Department, Institution, City, Country (do not mention street addresses, PO boxes or zip codes). When there are multiple affiliations number them as follows and use the semi-colon between the multiple affiliations: 1Dept. A, Hospital A, City, Country; 2Dept. B, Hospital B, City, Country etc.
- Your abstract is structured as follows: Introduction, Purpose/Aim, Materials and Methods, Results, Conclusion(s), Keywords. Optional headings are: Relevance, Discussion, Implications, References. Paragraph headings should be typed in bold with no colon at the end. Do not use the heading ‘Abstract’. Each heading should be in a separate paragraph.
- The use of references is discouraged and must be limited to max 3. When you list references, use superscript numbers in the text and but not in the reference list. Use font arial 8 for the reference.
1. Author A., Author B., Author C.D. Title of the scientific work. Title of the Journal year; number; page-page.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE HERE