SUBMISSION OF PAPERS FOR PUBLICATION IN THE CONGRESS BOOK
Deadline: 1 June 2023
Authors with accepted abstracts for oral or poster presentation at the 11th Interdisciplinary World Congress on Low Back & Pelvic Girdle Pain are requested to upload their paper for publication in the Congress Book before 1 June 2023.
Authors received an upload link in their notification letter.
Papers must be submitted as a Word file via the online submission form (see button below).
- Click on the link below to start
• Fill out your personal data and go through the submission procedure
• When uploading your abstract(s) you can either:
→ ‘Save and Continue Later’: in this case you can revise your paper at a later stage (access with your login details)
→ ‘Save and Submit’: in this case your paper submission is final and your abstract can no longer be revised
Important: the uploaded Word file(s) must contain:
- Title of abstract
- Authors and affiliations
- Materials and Methods
Instructions for Authors
- Papers must be written in English not exceeding the number of pages (A4) menitoned in the notification letter and must be submitted as a Word file (xxx.docx) via the online submission form.
- Use font Arial 10 characters per inch (font size 10).
- Use single spacing and type the text unjustified without hyphenating words at line breaks. Use hard returns only to end headings and paragraphs, not to rearrange lines.
- Type title in sentence case in bold with no full stop at the end.
- Type family name first followed by the initials of the first name of the authors (Rubens P.P., Van Eyck J. etc.)
- Type affiliation underneath the authors: Institution, Department, City, Country (do not mention street addresses, PO boxes or zip codes). When there are multiple affiliations number them as follows and use the semi-colon between the multiple affiliations: 1 A, Hospital A, City, Country; 2Dept. B, Hospital B, City, Country etc.
- Your paper is structured as follows: Introduction, Purpose/Aim, Materials and Methods, Results, Conclusion(s), keywords.
- Paragraph headings should by typed in bold followed by a colon and regular text. Do not use the heading ‘Abstract’. Add a blank line between paragraphs.
- Max 2 figures or graphs are allowed. These will not count towards the word limit. Figures must be embedded in the Word file, underneath the abstract, and must be cited in the abstract.
- The use of References is discouraged and must be limited to max 3. When you list references, use superscript numbers in both the text and the reference list. Type the actual references in font size 8. References must be listed underneath the paragraph heading.
- Accepted papers will be included (unedited) in the congress abstract book, available at the time of the congress. Please check that your content is correct, papers will not be edited before printing.
- Authors with accepted oral and/or poster presentations should bear in mind that they are NOT exempted from paying the registration fee.