The final deadline for abstract submission is 10 January 2023 (midnight CET). Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
Authors will be notified of acceptance of their abstract by email in the course of March 2023.
Abstracts with the following topics related to the lumbar spine and pelvis can be submitted:
- Advances in technology
- Anatomy, biomechanics and motor control
- Education and behavioural therapies
- Fascia in lumbopelvic pain and stability
- Lumbar Pain
- Pelvic girdle pain
- Primary care for low back pain
- Self-management/lifestyle interventions
You will be asked to select one of the above topics when you submit an abstract.
Abstracts must be submitted as a Word file via the online submission form (see button below).
- Click on the link below to start
• Fill out your personal data and go through the submission procedure
• When uploading your abstract(s) you can either:
→ ‘Save and Continue Later’: in this case you can revise your abstract at a later stage (access with your login details)
→ ‘Save and Submit’: in this case your abstract submission is final and your abstract can no longer be revised
You can submit several abstracts at the same time, but you can also upload several abstracts at a different point in time. Your abstract(s) is/are only uploaded successfully when you receive an automatic reply confirming your submission(s).
Important: the uploaded Word file(s) must contain:
- Selected topic (see higher)
- Title of abstract
- Authors and affiliations
- Materials and Methods
Only abstracts following these criteria will be accepted for review.
Click here for step-by-step guidance through the online submission procedure.